Saturday, February 11, 2017

Insomnia is a bitch.  It's 2:11 in the morning and I can't fucking sleep.  Not even tired.  Fell asleep for about an hour, and I came to and realized my contacts were still in so I had to get up to take them out but I couldn't find my contact case anywhere so it took 10 minutes of fucking around and that was it.  Fully awake.  Fuck you Jesse, that's why.  No more sleeping till morning.  Damn it.  Hate this shit.  It was a long, tiring day and I was exhausted at 10 o'clock.  There's no reason for me to not be tired.  Honestly, I really like staying up late.  I'm alone, I know nobody is going to bother me and I can just relax and watch a movie or read.  But it fucks up my day if I'm up all night.  Although lately I'm exhausted all day no matter how much I sleep.

Put snapchat on my phone after 8 months of people asking me if I had it.  I always thought it was just a sex thing, not sure why, must've gotten that impression from something I saw or heard in prison.  Cool little toy, but it's just more crap to have on my phone, slowing shit down, draining the battery, and accessing my contacts and location constantly.  (Call me paranoid but) that shit bothers me to no end.  "Team Snapchat" sends you a bunch of these messages at first showing you these videos of exuberant people windsailing and hanging off of each other on the beach, looking excited as fuck to be alive and attached to social media.  I wish they'd make a more realistic promo showing drunk people sending stuff they would rather not have lodged in the memory of somebody else's phone the next day.

Going a but stir crazy.  Need to find something besides work and school and the gym to do occasionally.  I'm starting to become very aware of my limitations (no license or place of my own to have people come hang out at).  It's obviously several steps up from where I was last February, but the fact that I have no way to go anywhere by myself, besides biking to the gym, and no way to go anywhere and meet people, is really getting to me.  I love being here with my dad, and I'm not taking that for granted, but I'm starting to feel pretty isolated.

In the afternoon I'm going with Logan over to Dilwyn to help him load some shit up.  It will be nice to get out for a while.  Logan's good company.  I need to try to get some sleep.  Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment