Saturday, June 10, 2017

Bout time

I can finally fucking sign in! I fell off on the blogging for a bit, and then, a few months back, when I tried to sign back in to put up a post, it wouldn't let me log in. It must've been something with my google account because when I clicked on the blogspot link in my toolbar, it signed me in automatically and now I have the little google icon in the corner.

The last post was in February, which feels like an entire lifetime ago. School is obviously done for the summer. I managed to keep my 4.0, and am looking forward to getting back at it in the fall. I would've signed up for summer classes, but the out-of-state tuition is so damned much more per credit; and since I don't even know what I want to get a degree in, or how I want to use my education, I didn't feel like I needed to go way further into debt just to speed up finishing school. It was a good choice, logical and reasonable, but I regret the fuck out of it nearly every day. School is such a great way to eat up time while knowing that I'm doing something good for myself. It keeps me busy. There is always something that I can be working on, and I mostly enjoy it.

Not that I'm not busy now. Work is steady with Susan, at least two days a week, and I just started doing the same type of work out at Tammi and Carla's house/farm. I had my first day out there on Thursday and spent about 7 hours straight weed-eating. The will take me as often as I can work, and I'm going to spend Wednesdays at Shire Folk to help fill the gap left by man-bun when he got too depressed to work.

Caroline and I have been together for several months now. Things are going great. I've always had a hard time writing about relationships, so I won't do a lot of that, but we are incredibly happy and my life is immeasurably better with her in it. She makes me feel like a whole person.

I didn't come on here thinking I was going to write, so I don't have much else to go over. A lot has happened since I last wrote, but if I don't keep up with things on a day-to-day basis, I don't have as much interest in writing about it. If it isn't fresh in my mind, the details aren't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment